Welcome back there readers, hope you had a swell weekend. Its the yuletide again and I strongly advise that you drive with care and do things in moderation.
Hei! Still on our series, hope you ladies have been keeping it real, lets move on with the following tips.
8.KNOW YOUR BODY. If you are unaware of what excites and pleases your body, it will prove to be a very difficult task when trying to show your mate how to excite and please your body. If you don’t know; you can’t show. But I digress… 9. Sexual Confidence. Most men do not want to make love to a woman that is unsure of herself sexually. They want a vixen in the bedroom that loves sex and knows what the hell she is doing! There is so much information out here to help you become a sex goddess. Even if you’ve already been labeled “good in bed”, there is always more to learn. Always.
10. STUDY HIM. Did you know that the male brain has a harder time processing the female voice versus the male voice? It’s a scientific fact that it is not his fault sometimes when he doesn’t hear you! We should know this kind of stuff along with other things like how men think, how to interpret their body language, why they call it a ‘fight’ when we call it a ‘disagreement’, all of that. This is not hard for a woman since our brains were so beautifully designed to absorb information found in his facial expressions, body language, and words all at once. With this knowledge, you will know what to say and do to your man to get any result you desire. Use this magic for good and not evil. All of this plus the tips in the rest of this book and you have one hot relationship!
11. WATCH YOUR TONGUE. Do not nag your man, do not talk down to your man, and do not holler at your man. You, as his woman, are there to uplift your man and speak to him in a manner that brings out the king in him. Speak like you want to be spoken to but be
12. Trust. I won’t get into this too much because we are all aware of the importance of trust. If you don’t have trust, you really don’t have a relationship, just two people holding each other hostage.
13. REMEMBER THAT HE IS NOT PSYCHIC. Men can’t read minds no matter how long you’ve been together so we should stop expecting them to just know what to do to fix an issue of which he also has no clue. Men are wired so differently from us so we have to stop expecting them to be mind readers and simply tell them what’s on our minds but in a constructive, non-judgmental, finger pointing, snappy kind of way.
14. FORGIVE AND FORGET. Nip problems in the bud and then forgive him to avoid resentment. Don’t just say you forgive him and then keep it as ammunition to fire off as you so please. Forgive him completely (if forgiveness is what you agreed to do) and let it go.
15. STAY IN YOUR FINANCIAL LANE. If the two of you have set a budget together, respect it and him. You do not want to put your family into any financial hardship because of a shoe and purse fetish, which I do have so I am no stranger to this weakness.
16. QT with Your QT. Spend emotional and quality time together. Be sure to laugh and have fun. What is more romantic than being able to play, laugh, and have fun with your partner? Men don’t want an uptight, stuffy woman, they want one that can kick back and have some fun too. Something as simple as a trip to the video arcade to battle it out in air